View our latest cancer incidence & mortality reports, view cancer specific reports or search our abstracts & cancer facts
2017 data in OASys
OASys users can now examine outcome measures for cancer in Queensland over years 1982-2017, such as survival across various combinations of demographic and clinical dimensions such as age, residence and cancer.
2017 incidence and mortality data in OASys
New updates in OASys include:
* Cancer in Queensland from 1982 to 2017 is now available by sex, age, residence, cancer type
* Cancer projections up to 2036
* Statistical Areas – Level 2 (SA2), Level 3 (SA3) and Level 4 (SA4)
* A summarised view of cancer statistics in Queensland for incidence, mortality, age standardised rates, relative survival and prevalence
* Incidence rates for non-malignant cancers of the brain and central nervous system, in-situ melanoma and carcinoma in-situ of breast and cervix
Cancer Alliance Queensland Strategic Plan
At Cancer Alliance Queensland we will continue to focus on the activities and initiatives that will have the greatest impact. To fulfil our mission and make progress toward our long term vision, six success factors have been identified.
- Data Leadership
- Strategic Partnerships
- Community and stakeholder benefit
- Organisational excellence
- Research Impact
The CAQ Strategic Plan outlines how each factor will be actioned to fulfil our mission.